Visit the Brew Yards
Bring your Buds to the Brew Yards –
Phase 4 Hours:
Sunday: 12:00 PM–9:00 PM
417 N. Ashland Ave. Chicago, IL 60622
Our cross-streets are Ashland Ave. and Hubbard St. The Ashland Bus, Grand Bus and Ashland Green Line are our closest CTA stops.
If you choose to drive, there is plenty of free parking on Ashland and Hubbard. However, we encourage all guests to utilize the CTA, ride services or alternative transportation if they’ll be indulging in alcohol.
We have a full kitchen and do not allow dogs inside.
Dogs are allowed on the patio.
We are not kid-friendly and politely request you leave your children at home to enjoy the Brew Yards as an adults-only activity.
Here at the Brew Yards we strive to always provide a comfortable, welcoming and safe environment. That has never been truer than through the COVID-19 outbreak. In addition to our already strict sanitary steps, we’ve taken some additional measures to increase the safety of our customers and staff.
- The patio is open! We’ve turned the adjacent parking lot into a Brew Yards patio! Please continue to enter through the main doors and use social distancing to navigate through the Brew Yards. There is limited seating by the windows.
- Masks Required. Please wear a mask inside the Brew Yards unless at your table. All staff members are also required to wear masks.
- Divided Service. Our checkout counter is now divided by a clear panel for the safety of our customers and staff. You’ll insert or tap your card for payment and pack your own bag.
- We now offer curbside pickup. If you’d like curbside pickup of your pre-order, call us when you arrive and we’ll bring it out to your car. Please take advantage of our loading-zone for curbside pickup.
- Additional Sanitation. We’ve increased our daily sanitation procedures to several times a day. We’ll be wiping down coolers, doors and other communal services throughout the day for customer safety. We appreciate your patience as these steps may take extra time. We also have hand sanitizer available for customer use throughout the shop. Please take some