- This event has passed.
DBY Bake Sale
November 23 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Get ready for a super-sweet time: The season of indulgence is upon us!
On Saturday, November 23, 2019, 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m., District Brew Yards is hosting the first-ever Brew Yards Bake Sale! We’ve got pastry ales and dessert-inspired beers alongside a selection of special goodies, with a portion of proceeds benefiting Growing Home, whose mission is to cultivate healthy people and communities through urban organic agriculture. During the event, 10 cents per every ounce of beer poured will also be donated to Growing Home.
Check out this lineup:
- Rum Barrel Bananas Foster Imperial Golden Pastry Ale with Banana, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Lactose
- Barrel-Aged Almond Pear Tart Imperial Golden Pastry Ale with Pears, Raspberries, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Lactose
- Bourbon Barrel Baklava Imperial Golden Pastry Ale with Honey, Vanilla, Walnuts, Cinnamon and Lactose
- Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting Imperial Golden Pastry Ale with Vanilla, Cacao Nibs and Lactose
- Sugar Bear Pastry Stout with Cloudberry and Marshmallow
- Boston Cream Pie Stout
In addition to pastry ales on tap, this special event also includes other opportunities to treat yo’self and even find some cool holiday gifts:
Treats by DBY! We’re making four desserts reminiscent of your typical elementary school bake sale (cue the nostalgia!). Plus, our friends at Oatly are bringing their new oat milk ice cream to make any dessert à la mode. You could even get real crazy and pour yourself a beer float!
Coffee! Our friends at Passion House Coffee will bring hot coffee, freshly roasted beans, gifts and more.
Mini-market! Growing Home will set up a table to sell produce, jam, honey and small gifts.
Dessert beer to go! The pastry ales will also be available in the shop in 4-packs of 16-oz. cans, which can make for a distinctive gift for a beer lover in your life this holiday season.